CE Credits: 5 CE / 2 MCE (Will count toward relicensure)
#ReputationMatters: Grow Your Practice for FREE!
Joshua Austin, D.D.S., F.A.G.D.
Synopsis: The rise of online review sites has enabled the individual consumer to share their experiences with the world. What story are they telling about you? During this program, we will discuss the psychology of internet reviews. We will review how our prospective patients feel about them and what literature is available from academia. A thorough discussion of which websites are most important and impactful for dental practices will occur. The group will also review the systems and scripting needed to incorporate into our practices to ensure success in getting our patients to leave positive reviews. A significant portion of the program will also be devoted to how we should handle responding to a negative review, should one occur. This fast-paced, enlightening program is sure to help demystify the world of online reviews in a fun & casual manner! Dental team involvement is highly recommended for this program.
- How do online reviews help drive patients to your office?
- How can you increase your online presence?
- Where can a few marketing dollars go the longest way?
- What do you do if you get a bad, online review?
- How do you engage your patients in social media platforms?
- What review sites do you need to be checking to protect yourself?
- How do you make sure patients can find you online?
- How can you drive more clicks to your website
Adhesive Dentistry: Techniques and Materials
As editorial director with Dental Economics magazine, I have authored the column Pearls For Your Practice for several years. During that time, I have had the privilege of working with most of the new products and materials that have hit the market during that time. During this session, we will discuss the current trends in direct restorative materials. How have materials changed and evolved over the past few years and how do those changes affect your procedures and your practice? This fast-paced program will help catch everyone up on the dental materials of today's dentistry.
1. Explore how bulk-fill, posterior composites compare to their traditional counterparts
2. Discuss several placement techniques for bulk-fill, posterior composites that will
3. Review universal adhesives and their advantages
4. Explore the three etching techniques -- which is appropriate and when